Friday, August 12, 2011

Cevennes Sport and Leisure

R succeeds in his mission to make Papa look silly.


R loves this one of Papa looking wild, a spitting lion fountain...

Some people dive in, some people do it inch by painful inch...


I specified that only pictures of me looking lean tanned and athletic were to be taken.  R enjoyed taking some of the worst pictures ever of a butterball who he claims is me, and spent many happy hours gloating over them and snickering.  I did some pretty heavy censoring and have published the bearable ones where most of me is hidden under water.
R pretends to crack an egg on my head much to B's delight.
B's delight, close-up.
A primate in the trees.


The skinnies dipping.

We went to Forest Parc - a place where wild climbing adventures are organised in trees.  R&B were remarkably agile, for JC it was more of a challenge.  The place was full of Dutch people, some of whom we felt were culturally ill-attuned in the rudeness department.


I flee R's attempt to make me believe there is a spider crawling on my head.
R carries on, JC displays admirable love and patience...

JC takes the management challenge in the over 12s section,  inspired, encouraged and patiently directed by B.

1 comment:

  1. the climbing looks fabulous. I can't get our two to do it ... chickens that they are.
    And all the photos of you are lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete