Friday, February 8, 2013

Computer Rebuild

"Great, look Mum, your new computer's arrived" said B as he walked through the door.  "I'm going to build it!"

"What, now?" I said faintly (see photos for explantion).

B ripped open the box and began distributing bits all over my office/the room where R sleeps which already looks like a tart's boudoir/council tip.

"You want me to build it upstairs?"

"YES"

But he couldn't hold out that long and is building it as I write on the landing outside my bedroom.  He comes in and shows me the mother board, the newest fastest B ports, the really good RAM.  I try to look enthusiastic.

"Here is the box - um you could paint it..." he tailed off as he saw my face "we got it in a brocante"

"Only that shade of grey fails to show the dust...but does it have to be so BIG?"

"It's so you can have a really cool computer which you can upgrade whenever you want".

  


He whistles happily.  He starting whistling at 4 years old, it was the one area in which he excelled from an early age.

No comments:

Post a Comment