Sunday, July 26, 2015

True Selfies

R did a Mutley laugh, a growl like Marge Simpson and another Mutley laugh when he found out I had over 400 selfies on my new phone.  Well firstly my phone isn't any use for anything else as Some Unjust Fellow (R) has taken my sim card as his doesn't work and apparently the new virtual mobile line has gone missing and cannot be found until a week Monday if we're lucky.    Secondly, it's the first time I've been able to take phone selfies and it's fun.    And thirdly nobody has taken any decent photos of me for 20 years if not more, and I'm determined to have some  - I want them to be how I feel I look without that fat wrinkled person who keeps getting in the way.      Selfies are wonderful because you can choose the best of 400, and make sure lines blodges and double chins are erased by clever lighting and angles, even without photoshopping which I have not yet mastered.  Or installed.

Here are some of the winners, spot the one which looks like Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge and the one that looks like a bug eyed thirties film star and the bug eye.




Mirros within mirrors







With Lemon

I could swear that there was someone with me, that I was not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment